Followers

The Twilight Years Are Here

The Twilight Years Are Here

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Comment I Received


I received a comment from someone who has been reading my blog. My blog is open to anyone but I have the right to publish comments, or not (I chose not to). I wasn't planning to share it, but a friend of mine has encouraged me to copy, paste and post it as it's own post and to encourage comments on it. So, the following is exactly the message I received...

"I have been reading your blog and I think it is so wrong of you to put your father’s Alzheimer's onto cyberspace. Your blog is the whiniest crap I have ever read. It was your choice to be his caregiver so you should shut up and live with it. I feel so sorry for your dad that he has a daughter like you taking care of him. I bet you are just sitting there waiting for him to die. Get over yourself and quit writing this crap because nobody wants to hear it!"

3 comments:

  1. Dude - life's too short to read stuff you don't like! Stop being rude and move on. Buh-bye - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M. Davis, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complete & utter hogwash. Your writing is an inspiration to a great many of us, Shari! Don't let this pompous ass bother you...

    ReplyDelete